In this video I am showing of some tools made available by digitAll Pty Ltd to help small cinema owners be more effective in running their cinemas.
SCO – https://www.smallcinemaowners.com.au
List of tools available and coming next year
- Release Tool: visually identify upcoming movies with research (Film detail, Poster/Trailer) and Google trends Integration.
- Bookings Tool: Visually see films you have interest, offered of confirmed. With automatic contractual commitment calculator. Track your negotiations. Full Email integration. (Don’t over commit your cinema to policy requirements)
- AutoKDM Tool: Never have to ingest a KDM again. Based on a tool in use for over 3 years by 10 locations, digitAll will bring this time saving tool to all small cinemas. (Released date early next year)
- FLM/electric DCRF records tool: This tool is used to turn the DCRF record Email into a electronic form and is expected to be a requirement in the coming future for exhibitors. (Release date mid 2020)
- Digital Signage, poster and trailer Tool: As we move to digital delivery of DCPs, it is also expected a strong push to digital Posters will also follow. This tool is designed to be a set and forget postor solution. (Release date mid 2020)