Video of “Show Me The Money! Does Digital Self-Financing During A Credit Crisis Offer Hope?” panel that was presented at Showest 2009 in Las Vegas.
- Mark Christiansen, Paramount’s Executive Vice President of Operations
- Julian Levin, EVP of Digital Exhibition and Non-Theatrical Sales & Exhibition at Twentieth Century Fox
- Bill Campbell, Managing Director of the Cinema Buying Group
- George Solomon, Southern Theatres CEO
- Andrew Sriubas, a Managing Director of JP Morgan Investment Bank.
- Moderator: G. Kendrick Macdowell, general counsel for the National Association of Theatre Owners, .
Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I
guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips for inexperienced blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.
Its a labor of love.
Make sure its a passion as it makes no sense putting the time involved into anything else but what your passionate about. Otherwise you will run out of steam.
And be persistent. Don’t be put of by lack of interest from readers.
Some times i feel I should do something more main stream as this topic is so.. well. boring to most. Its SO niche.
I get very little community input which I find a little disappointing. tho i do know they are watching. They are just very quiet about it.
It seems to be the culture.
I must admit, its audience tends to be 40 year old and older.. Very non internet social understanding.